1. Hi, thanks for taking the next step towards becoming a service provider with ilmosys studio. If you’ve reached this point then you’re already a member and you’ve accepted our user terms. These additional terms for service providers (‘additional terms’) are an extra part of the user terms that applies specifically to service providers. You’ll need to agree to them before you can provide services. These govern the relationships, rights and obligations of service providers providing services to buyers using our site. You agree to offer services to buyers on the basis stated in the user terms and these additional terms.
2. When we say ‘you’ in these additional terms we are referring to you, the service provider. All other words defined or explained in the user terms have the same meaning here. If there’s any inconsistency between what we say in these additional terms and what is in the user terms, what we say here prevails.
Offering and pricing services:
3. If you’d like to offer services using our site, you’ll need to submit all the information requested on the site and pass our review process.
4. It is your responsibility to make sure that you accurately assess how long it will take you to provide your services and to make sure that you can provide the required level of care, technical expertise and skill needed to provide the services described in the buyer’s brief. We can accept, reject, disable and remove you and any of your services, at any time, at our discretion. We also have final say on the category that your service may be offered in and we can select a more relevant category for your service at any time.
5. It is your own responsibility to independently determine the price for your services. You acknowledge that our site can only support the provision of services that you have valued to be within the price ranges we specify for each category of service. We may change the price ranges for any category after giving you reasonable notice.
6. You provide services directly to the buyer using the site to facilitate communication and distribution of content. We don’t acquire your services and we are not a re-supplier of your services.
Offering your services to members:
7. If a buyer sends you a brief to provide services you will assess the brief to make sure that it is within the scope of the services you offer and that you will be able to provide the services on the basis set out on the services page for that service. You are not obliged to accept any request to provide services but once you have agreed to do so, you must use your best endeavours to ensure that the services are completed. Once you have accepted a request to provide services you will reply to questions asked by buyers truthfully and within reasonable time. You cannot change the price for services that are already in progress.
Payment, fees and taxes:
8. You provide services to buyers in return for payment from buyers. We collect the services payment from a buyer at the time the buyer asks you to provide the service. We will hold the services payment until the job is closed. You can choose how to receive payments from the range of payout methods offered on the site.
9. After a job has closed we will transfer the payment for the services, less our platform fee, to your service provider earnings account. At the start of each month, if your service provider earnings account has a minimum balance, the funds in that account will be transferred into your pending withdrawals account.
10. we can only make a payment to you if you meet the minimum balance requirement for the payout method you have chosen.
11. When payment for your services is added to your service provider earnings account we deduct our platform fee which is a percentage of the price for the services. Our current platform fee is specified here. We may change our platform fee on one month’s notice. If there is a change to the platform fee this will apply to services started after the change (not those already started). We charge a platform fee which is 30% of the published price of a service, taken when a job is closed.
12. Sometimes we might want to offer special deals or other promotional offers (‘special deals’). You will control whether you participate in special deals, usually through opting in to or opting out of them.
13. Between you and buyers: the price you charge buyers as a service provider will include indirect taxes (like GST, VAT and sales taxes). As you are providing your services directly to buyers, it is your responsibility to collect and remit indirect taxes to the relevant tax authorities, and to provide a tax invoice to buyers on request. We cannot provide tax advice so you should form your own view or take advice on your tax obligations, and consider these when you price your services.
14. If a buyer chooses to open a charge back or other dispute via a payment method provider before you have received payment, you will not be paid unless the issue is resolved in your favour. If you have already been paid, we reserve the right to retain the equivalent sum from your future earnings. We also have the right to retain sums equal to those that we have paid out as refunds.
Warranties (your promises):
15. We expect you to have high professional standards and great communication skills when you provide services to buyers on our site. You promise to provide the services:
16. You promise that:
17. If you want to stop providing services temporarily or indefinitely you can pause your services using the pause function.
18. If you want to stop being a service provider on the site you can do so at any time. We prefer you to complete existing jobs however if this is not possible you agree that you will return all content that belongs to the buyer, and we can return all payments to the buyer, for any services that are not completed.
19. As well as being able to suspend or terminate your membership, we may also disable your services, at any time for any reason.
20. These additional terms will end when you stop providing services on the site, receive any final payments held by us and end your membership as a service provider.
Looking for the meaning of a word or phrase? All the terms used in in the user terms apply to these service provider additional terms (except for the word ‘you’).
Welcome to ilmosys studio!
If you have amazing ideas, we have amazing services. ilmosys studio has opportunities for all types of fun. Let's turn your little hobby into Big Bucks.